Our prime surgical private practice is seeking a full time, experienced Office Manager. Qualified candidates are enthusiastic, hard working, professional, knowledgeable, self-learners, and calm under pressure. Room for growth and development for the right candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of 9+ employees
- Quickbooks data entry
- Hiring/firing/training of new hires
- Business development and expansion
- Overseeing billing, collections, and accounts receivable.
- Maintaining compliance with state licensing and specialty boards
- Maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations
- Ensuring smooth day to day operation of a busy private surgical practice
- Ensuring optimal patient safety and satisfaction
- General medical/surgical office management
Competitive salary plus bonuses and benefits