This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Maupin 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning!
    I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for IT support companies, hopefully companies with some dental or oral surgery background. If you have a suggestion, can you please tell me about their response time and if they have local staff to come to your office in emergencies? That’s our biggest problem with our current IT provider. Thank you!

Charolette Grimmer
    Participant

We use Advanced Technology. They have been great. They have service techs that can remote in our come to your location. I would be happy to talk to you about them if you want more information.

Noel Goulart
    Participant

We started with Integrity about a year ago. We’ve been very pleased. They remote right into our computers. We had one issue where we needed someone to come out, they send a local IT person same day and resolved the issue. They have been much better than when we had an actual more local IT company (still specializing in OMS).

Michelle Maupin
    Participant

We have used Integrity Solutions Group since their inception 15 years ago. They SPECIALIZE in oral surgery IT! They have even helped us with software issues before. I would highly recommend them! They happen to be local for us, so I’m sure we are a little spoiled, but I wouldn’t consider using anyone else unless something drastic changed within their company. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.